Wednesday, July 06, 2005

dude why?

so how many times do you look at what's going on in the news and around you and just ask yourself, dude why? it seems to me i can find at least one thing a day that puts me on the edge. today is no exception. the topic for this entry is the murdering of a teenager for his ipod.

ipod's are amazing, they're great. i even have a ipod shuffle and i love it, but how is it possible to kill another human being for one. i can remember when i was a kid i heard about people being shot for their nike air jordans, or reebok pumps ( http://sneakers.pair.com/c-bad.htm) and just wondering if anybody was going to pick a fight with me for my L.A. Gear pumps. i now realize i was poor and nobody wanted my shoes, but still it got my attention.

what i would do for 2 minutes to beat the shit out of these stupid kids. i men honestly this type of stupidity deserves an ass whooping.

3 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Blogger John Landry said...

my L.A. Gear pumps were the shit, but yeah, yeah they broke after about 2 weeks, but for those two weeks i thought i was worthy of being assulted.

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger sdvknsdvkn said...

I had the Rebook Pumps. I had them for like a week before I blew the air pocket out. Got my ass chewed out for that one.

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger John Landry said...

so you were a rich bitch with your name brand pumps?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home