Friday, July 08, 2005

My addiction to The West Wing

It is true, everyday after I get off work I spend at least two hours of my life watching my season two DVD set of The West Wing. The funny thing is I'm not a Democrat, nor do I ever plan on being one. I could say the same thing about being a Republican, but I do have more tendencies to lean to the right. However, I am dead set on remaining somewhere in the middle.

Anyway, this show is simply amazing. I find myself helplessly feeling more "patriotic" with every episode. The steady flow of dialogue shifts quickly from topic to topic and it is easy to miss something, but never fear, whatever is missed is explained again somewhere down the line.

The characters are all neurotic, emotional and witty. Not to mention extremely liberal, but I take it in strides and sit back with a protein bar and focus on the many debates between both sides on the issues at hand. I have to thank my boy Adrian Macias for this addiction, oh and my employer. If it weren't for Adrian letting me borrow the first season and my employer giving me more money than I know what to do with I wouldn't have anything to write about.

With this blog I expect people to simply say "dude, get a life," either that or reply with some show addiction of their own. I know a lot of you have them. If not then I give you all the freedom to make jokes at my expense. enjoy.

LT

3 Comments:

At 5:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've never owned a season of anything live action, but i can't wait to get my hands on lost: season one in september. for now i've been watching batman the animated series. i'm on season 2 and they just keep getting better and better.

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger John Landry said...

batman the animated series is the shiznit!!!! i grew up loving every second of that show. i was bummed when they changed it to the batman and robin series because the original was just so awesome. it was everything right with batman. everything!!!! i should go and buy a season

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger John Landry said...

ah ha!!!!! I just bought season 3 of the West Wing!!! I win at having no life!!!! ah ha!!! in all of your faces.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home