Sunday, July 10, 2005


Speed UP!!!!!!!!!!!

This post is dedicated to all those weak ass drivers who don't know how to accelerate getting on the highway. I'm fucking sick of it! When you enter a road where the speed limit is 60mph and you have 200 yards to reach that speed, don't be a wuss and go 45mph while begging people to let you on the highway. Instead, step up to the plate, grow a pair and PUSH DOWN HARDER ON THE PEDAL! I realize this is a small petty thing to be commenting on, but it is just one of my petpeves and it is something that needed to be said. Feel free to tell me if I'm just anal, or crazy.

2 Comments:

At 5:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm probably the guy you hate. i sunday drive everywhere. so nyah.

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger John Landry said...

your killing me smalls

 

Post a Comment

<< Home