Sunday, July 10, 2005


The Face that Doesn't Lie

I was at the bar a couple of weeks ago and we decided to try a pitcher of something we haven't had before. We looked at what was on tap and decided we'd go with "Mac & Jacks African Amber Ale." We had already been drinking our fair share number of Miller Lite Pitchers and were feeling a little bit toasty, so we each poured a glass of this new Amber Ale and continued with our drinking game. The first person to try it was sitting directly across from me and will remain anonymous, but the face he made was unmistakable. It looked like he had just had a mouthful of baboon shit mixed with straight ass juice from a lion. From that moment on I wasn't sure whether, or not I should take a drink, but just like the person who takes a deep breath in when somebody says they farted to find out if it stinks, I tried it. I ended up making the exact face as my padre. The fun didn't stop there however, our other partner in crime had to have his taste test. The exact same face followed.

We set the pitcher aside and continued playing until a few other people joined us. The asked if they could try it and we were too drunk to inform them of the trouble they were heading into. The ass face came out as they took a huge gulp. We then stood up, pointed, and laughed like drunken buffoons. It was quite an experience that I will hopefully never relive.

rating scale:

Name: 5/10
Appearance: 7/10
Taste: -1/10
Entertainment: 10/10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home