Tuesday, July 12, 2005


Thank you my friends

Yesterday was my birthday and last night my coworkers took me out. I have never had people buy me so many drinks at once. I did make the mistake of saying, "I'm from Texas damit, I'll drink anything you put in front of me." Famous last words as they physically carried me out of the bar because I had lost the ability to walk, while allowing me to yell "I can drink more damit, I'm LT bitches! Let me back in I can drink more!" You are all good hearted people and I thank you for the drinks, putting up with me while drunk and overall your friendship.

For those of you who couldn't be there this time, no worries, you have all been there for me in the past and for that I thank you too. Your LT was a champ last night. I drank to the standards of my brothers and then some. You were all missed. I lost count of my shots after 15 rolled around, well actually I kind of lost count of everything after that.

I had a great birthday, all of you bastards rule, thanks,

LT

4 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Blogger sdvknsdvkn said...

happy b-day bro.

 
At 6:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

being 22 is awesome. kinda.

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Richard said...

You show those bastards that Texans know how to get in over their heads.

 
At 6:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're fitting in up there and you're right at home. Continue making us proud.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home