Saturday, July 30, 2005


Ah the Sun......

Just about everyday after I get off work I take a little time to lay out in the sun (usually after my gym time). Its pretty funny when you think about it. I can be such a redneck. Ok, picture this, a white man sitting/laying in the back bed of his truck with a pillow and a horrible farmers tan trying to even out the ridiculous contrasts of color.

The funny thing is I never knew how relaxing it really is. Usually I look in my cell phone and find someone to call. Lately it has been a whole lot of people I haven't talked to in a long time. It has been great reconnecting with people. This routine of mine has been going on for a couple of weeks and to my astonishment and first sunburn, I'm evening out! This white boy is definitely a darker shade of white. Before you reply with something like, "You'll get skin cancer!" trust in the fact that there are worse things in the world I would have a more likely chance of dying from.

If you plan on trying it out for yourself I recommend you put on a little Bob Marley, or Jack Johnson. If neither one of those are available your cell phone is a great alternative, plus keeping in contact with friends is always a good idea. Enjoy the sun.

LT

2 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you win at life. be ready for the mass drunk dial again this weekend.

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger John Landry said...

I welcome the drunk dial every second of my existence

 

Post a Comment

<< Home