Monday, July 18, 2005

Vince is the winner!!!!!!!!!

Yes, that's right folks Vince has won my pointless contest with his caption, "Bring me my diapers, there is a great disturbance in the Force." Due to overwhelming participation I will consider doing this again. Than you Mr. Bass for being the only other person besides myself to write something. It was a close race between the two of you.



For this entry I'm posting this picture meant for all of you to create your own caption. Yes I stole this idea from a friend. However, good ideas need to be spread so here it is. Have fun with this one.

LT

3 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bring me my diapers. There is a great disturbance in the force...

 
At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The smell of my former master i know it well.

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger John Landry said...

is it your time to buy, or mine?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home