Sunday, August 21, 2005

Whimp, whimp a nasty whimp!

As i sit and watch the film Saving Silverman I'm reminded of how many times in my life I have seen men pussy whipped. I have at one point been there too, so I can't judge too harshly, oh wait, yeah I can! I'm sorry, but how many times have you gone to blockbuster and seen the helpless guy following his girlfriend around the store agreeing on every chic flic she picks up.

About 3, or 4 months ago I was hanging out drinking with the usual crowd at the usual location and a couple comes in who apparently had a friend drinking with us. It was almost painful to see the events of the night unfold. This guy couldn't take a piss without asking this girl for permission. I tried offering him a beer and inviting him without the girlfriend over to play a drinking game, but he said no thanks and proceeded to give her a foot massage. A FOOT MASSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At a fucking kick back!!!! I'm sorry, but what the fuck happend to the testosterone level in this guy?

Therefore I propose an event if any of our guy friends find themselves in this position. As his fellow friends it is our duty to steal him away from the clutches of this pit of despair and plan the following events.

1. Get him extremely drunk
2. Find some way to put breasts in his face (not his girlfriend's)
3. Feed him a big hamburger to ease the drunk munchies
4. Get him extremely drunk again
5. Punch him as hard as you can in his right eye (allow him to defend himself too)
6. Help him puke if he needs do, or subdue him if needed
7. Take plenty of pictures of the entire night
8. Display the pictures at a social event where his girlfriend is attending

If you follow these steps I will guarantee you things will change for the better. He will finally wake up and realize life does not start and stop at her whim. If not, give me a call. Chances are you fucked something off. Either way it should be a good night.

3 Comments:

At 3:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does it still count if after he passes out you put balls in/on his face/forehead??

 
At 7:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the black eye might be a bit much, but drunken yard-brawlin' is definitely a good alternative.

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger John Landry said...

the black eye will remind him of his manhood in the morning, plus we could lie and tell him he fought well, you know boost up his confidence

 

Post a Comment

<< Home