Monday, September 12, 2005

IT IS TRUE, WE DID SOME REALLY LAME STUFF IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL

I'm sure you can recall at least one point in your six years of elementary school when it came time for all the students to participate in a "class show." You know, it usually entails some really lame choreography and singing. The reason I'm bringing this up is because it has recently dawned on me how incredibly stupid and retarded it all was.

There was usually a theme of some sort such as uniting the world's children and spreading love for the environment. The show usually was performed for the entire school and ended with a joint singalong to "We are the world." As a kid you know it's not exactly cool, but since everybody is doing it you feel like its ok somehow. It was aids (for those of you who know what I mean). Looking back I feel as though it ranks upon some of the lamest things I have ever done. The others were usually following a whole lot of drinking.

Anyway, I'm calling for your memories on this subject to prove that there is a huge lame conspiracy composed by evil teachers to make even the coolest of kids act retarded.

1 Comments:

At 7:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me and a buddy sang "Goodnight Sweetheart" to pictures while sitting on cots facing the audience. After we finished, we put down the pictures to reveal a Ferarri and a Lamborgini. The only other thing I remember about elementary school is peeing on the electrical sockets in the bathroom. The smoke was cool, but we had to stop after a kid got shocked.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home